Menu Close

September 8

September 8 Florida man claims his Galaxy Note 7 exploded,

The St. Petersburg resident’s jeep burned to the ground after he left a charged Samsung Galaxy 7 phone inside.

Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, Nathan Dornacher left his phone charging on the center console, unloading a table he bought from a yard sale, according to Fox 13 News. Lydia sent their 8-year-old daughter, along with the family’s service dog, back to the car. The family’s dog realized that something was wrong, and then Nathan looked out the window and realized that his jeep was on fire.

Every Day is Florida Man Day:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *